Thursday, July 31, 2008

EMBARRASSING!!!!!!

That’s the only thing I can think of.

EMBARRASSING!!

Yes, getting swept in the fashion they did against the Angels was embarrassing, but that is not what I am talking about.

Dropping 5 of 6 on this home stand is embarrassing, but that is not what I am talking about.

Manny Ramirez. He should be EMBARRASSED.

I was not so sure that the Sox should trade Manny. However, after his comments, antics, and pathetic play over the past few days, it is obvious he HAS TO BE TRADED.

He is bringing down the whole team. It is so plain to see. Usually when you hear people talking about so-and-so player being a distraction, it is an exaggeration. I mean these are professional athletes. But, if you have watched any of these games, there is nothing more to be said.

So, here is my good-bye to Manny. Thanks for what you’ve done the past 8 years. Thanks for the 2 World Series titles. Thanks for the homers.

Enjoy your tax-free payments in Florida.

Go Sox!!!!

No comments: