Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Boredom Sets In


Well, since the Sox beat the Angels last night in an incredibly exciting game (I guess if you aren't an Angels fan) and the Rays beat the pale hose that leaves me bored. Tonight could have been game 5 of either the Cubs-Dodgers series or Brewers-Phillies series, but know luck there. Thus, I am left without any baseball to watch not only tonight, but tomorrow.

"Wouldn't that leave you with the opportunity to watch history in the making, Greg?", you ask. Well, there is only one thing that I hate more than politics...

Holy '70's leisure suits, Batman. Somebody not only needs to help Craig Sager (you didn't think I was going to talk about Kevin Youkilis, did ya?) with his wardrobe, but please somebody help him with sideline reporting. He is probably the worst aspect of the TBS coverage. Just think, we'll probably get 7 more games of him and TBS as they cover the ALCS, but we will get a break from TBS with the NLCS on Fox.

Anyway, I do, actually, like how TBS was able to get James Woods to do some color commentary during the post season. He must be happy to get work after having his series, Shark, canceled by CBS. Seriously, though, am I the only one who thinks Ron Darling's voice is a dead ringer for James Wood's voice?

Enough about TBS. Seriously, I am bored and a presidential debate is not the cure for boredom in my book. Not only that, but because of this debate, there is no Fringe, no Mentalist, no Without a Trace (Tuesday seems to be a busy night TV wise), only NCIS that isn't getting pre-empted. I guess, I'll just watch a few back-to-back-to-back Law and Order's on TNT (jeez, I can't seem to get away from these Turner channels) and then hit the sack or something and dream about baseball...which will be back on Thursday and then Friday.

Go Sox!

No comments: